Singapore, Singapore, Jan 9 2024
Honeyland, the blockchain-based beekeeping sensation, is thrilled to announce the highly anticipated launch of Honeyland 2.0 this week. This major update brings many exciting features designed to elevate player experience and engagement.
Key features of Honeyland 2.0 include:
- Fun, mobile casual strategy game built on Solana
- Created frictionless web3 gaming for anyone in the world
- Discoverable on iOS/Android stores worldwide
- Super simple onboarding with Google/Apple sign-in
- Purchase $HXD in-game as an in-app purchase using Google Pay or Apple Pay
- Buy and sell NFTs in the app using $HXD through partnership with Magic Eden
- Players can convert $HXD into other currencies using the Transak offramp
- End to end web3 experience while completely removing the normal web3 friction.
- $3.5M of in-game revenues since launch
- Partnership with Mastercard bringing unique branded in-game experience to players.
The Honeyland team is dedicated to optimizing player experience and accessibility, solidifying its status as one of the premier blockchain games globally. Honeyland 2.0 promises a more immersive gaming environment and is now live, offering players an exciting new chapter in the world of beekeeping.
Corey Wright, CEO of Honeyland, commented: “We’ve spent the past two years optimizing Honeyland to give players an insanely fun and competitive game, a frictionless onboarding experience, and a sustainable web3 game economy. Honeyland 2.0 begins the next step in Honeyland’s future where we are excited to introduce it now to everyone.”
Honeyland is a popular blockchain-based casual strategy game known for its engaging gameplay and vibrant community. With the upcoming launch of Honeyland 2.0, players can anticipate a richer and more interactive gaming experience. Download Honeyland on iOS and Android now to join the buzz!
Media & Partnerships Contact:
For paid/sponsored articles, FintechMode neither endorses nor takes responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, quality, and content of said articles. The statements, views and opinions expressed in paid/sponsored articles are solely those of the content provider and readers are reminded that Cryptocurrency products are unregulated in most locations and can be highly risky. Do your own research and consult relevant financial experts before making any investment decisions. FintechMode will not be held accountable, either directly or indirectly, for any harm or loss that may stem from or be linked to the usage or reliance on any information, goods, or services mentioned on this page. If you have any concerns, please email [email protected] or refer to our Terms & Conditions